We at BiG Diamond Importers & Fine Jewelry would like you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase.
Please see below for our return and exchange policy.
- Merchandise may be returned within the first 14 days from original purchase date for exchange or Store Credit Only.
- All returns must be accompanied by Original Sales Receipt and in the original gift box.
- If returned for Refund, it must be made in the first seven days from purchase and may be subject to 2.9% credit card fee.
- No return on Earrings, under state law.
- No return on Engraved items.
- No return on Custom made merchandise.
- No merchandise will be returned if worn, damaged, and/or not in the original condition.
- No return on modified rings (including ring sizing).
Custom Made Merchandise / Special Orders
- All custom made and special-order jewelry requires 35% Non-Refundable Deposit.
- Custom made and special-order jewelry will take approximately 2 to 4 weeks.
- Any changes in design or setting after final approval will result in additional charges.
- All custom-made jewelry and special orders are final sales.
- This store is not responsible for articles left over 60 days.
- No articles can be picked up without a repair receipt.
- Unclaimed items may be liquidized after 120 days to recover costs.
- Checks will require two forms of photo ID.
- Returned checks; Customer will be charged a $35.00 Fee and required to make payment in cash.
Layaways (In certain conditions, and must be approved by owner)
- Payments must be made within the next 90 days.
- If merchandise is not paid in full within 90 days:
- Merchandise will be returned to stock
- Customer will pay a 15% restocking fee
- Customer will receive store credit only for the balance
Colored gemstone enhancement disclosure:
Purchasers of colored gemstone jewelry should be aware that natural gemstones are processed from the time they are extracted from the earth by one or more traditionally accepted practices. All colored gemstones have probably been subject to stable and possible undetectable enhancement process. All relevant information will be provided to the best of our knowledge. Prevailing market values are based on these universally practiced and accepted processes by the gem and jewelry trade.